Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Wednesday

I woke up at 7:00 am this morning. I took a bath and have a breakfast. And after I began to my work, but suddenly my mobile phone ring at it was Pål who`s calling. He ask if I am fine and he said thanks the mail I wrote to him. At 10:00 am my host family said we go to the swimming pool together with the kids and her mother. So, at 12:00 noon we went to the pool. The entrance was so expensive but its ok because there the one who paid. It`s very huge and new swimming pool, many people go swimming. They have many services offered such sauna, jacuzzi, slide, wave pool, kids and adults pool and many more. I am very much enjoyed swimming, sliding, jacuzzi. We went home around 4:00 pm, I really have a great day. When I got home, Pål called again asking how was my day.

No comments: