Tuesday, October 28, 2008

bad weekend i`ve experienced

Last Friday night at 10:45 pm, I left Klæbu to took the night bus in Heimsdal tiller going to Oslo, Norway. The trip takes 8 hours drive long, we arrived at 7:25 am at oslo bus terminal. I go directly to the apartment in Graunata to relaxed and slept for a while. At 10:00 am, Johannes called that he can`t meet me in the evening because he has something to do. At 11:00 am Maryrose my cousin arrived in the apartment because our first aid training was canceled because the trainer was sick. We ate lunch together and after rest a couple of minutes and went to the walking street for a walk and window shopping. And after we go back to the apartment to cook for our dinner, my brother and some friends are coming also. After our dinner we agree all of us to go the October fiesta in Majorstuen. At 10:00 pm we went to that party, but we don`t go inn because one of my friend don`t have an ID. And we went to the bar house so that all can go inn because there`s no need to have an ID. But we don`t enjoy, lots of people inside and we decided to went home, and slept.

Sunday, we woke up at 9:00 am and have breakfast. At 11:00 am Maryrose and I went to Kolsås doing an extra job in farmor house. After that we went to Charita`s place to relaxed for a while before going back home. At 6:00 pm, I took the bus going to Sanvika where I transfer a train going to Drammen where I live. I arrived home at 7: 30 pm.

No comments: