Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday, Drammen festival

I woke up this morning at 10:00 am when Bernhard went into my room; I was so tired and sleepy because I went to bed around 3:00 pm. I get up and went upstairs to have brunch. After that I help my host family prepared the table, chairs and etc. to use for the party tomorrow. I was so busy cleaning all the stuff to be used on the party. At 2:30 pm my cousin and I decided that we would go for sightseeing in the Drammen City to observe and witness the summer festival celebration. There are lots of people, lots of fun happening that we saw. We bought chicken barbecue and spring roll and make up and then we went home. I made the table arrangement, the plates, napkins, candle and etc. After we ate pizza for dinner and then continue the preparation. I am so tired and I feel pain in my legs for long walk and standing all day. I finished at 9:00 pm, now I have time to relax a little bit.

No comments: