Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i feel not ok today

This morning, I woke up at 7:00 in the morning. I took a bath and after have a breakfast. At 8:30 am, I begin my household work. I have lots of work to be done because this coming weekend we have a baptism party with Konrad, which to be held at home and there are 26 guests coming on that party. I finish my work at 13:35, I relaxed a little bit, watching movie and surfing the net. At 15:30, I called my friend Gerel, we talk a lot of things about life, family and etc. At 19:52 my host family called me to baby-sit for a while because she need to answer the phone calls and etc, because her husband is not around he is on the meeting. Oh my gosh its so bad timing, I have lots of things to do and i want some time to relaxed. And thanks that the husband came home early at 21:12 so I am finished my task. And now I am relaxed and I have my own time to chat with my friends, loves ones and do the things I like.


Yeah...now its time to sleep, there`s lot of work waiting for tomorrow. Good night everyone.


No comments: