Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Von voyage Inday Normz



Early this morning at 5:00 am, I went to Oslo airport to say goodbye. My sister Norma takes the British airlines connecting Cathy Pacific airlines going home to Philippines. It’s been four years since she left home. I will miss her because we have lots experiences we both encounter in our stay here in abroad. We also getting closer to each other since we left home and work here in abroad. She is also more matured than me in all aspect love, living and etc. ahehehehe… because I’m still childish at this time…toinkzzzz…I just wish for her safe trip going home. And also I wish for her happiness that she could find her ideal man in life and also to be a successful in her career someday. Good luck my sis in your new life out there, hope everything is going to be fine.

No comments: