Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank You My Friend Nita


This is my friend Nita Thomas, i know her in Bolanon.com. She is happily married to Lance Thomas they have one daughter named Lilianna Rose Jenelle and one son named Luther Lyndel Jameson and they are living in Unites States.

Sis Nitz is sweet and very nice person. She loves blogging, digital scrap booking and many more. Her work is very nice and thats encourage me and inspired to do some blogging also :)

Sis Nitz THANK YOU SO MUCH for your effort of helping me and sharing your knowledge about blogging. Keep up your good work sis i love it. And again thank you sis.

2 comments:

Nita said...

Oy hala starring man ako dagway dire hehe. You're welcome sis oy. Basta pag may problema ka, send me a buzz lang hehe.

LadyGing said...

Thanks a lot sis...I will, daghan pako i ask nimu ,magsamok2 jud ko taasi pa imong pacensya ha..ahehhehe makulit kc si ako noh....toinkzzzzzz...